Education First International Speech Competition 2017
Deadline: April 17, 2017
The EF Challenge is an international speech competition that encourages high school students to find a creative and engaging answer to the question: “What does it mean to be a global citizen?” With the help of their teachers, the EF Challenge participants will write and record a short speech that inspires the audience and convinces the jury. Both students and teachers have the chance to win amazing prizes – from trips to dream-destinations to study abroad courses and online English lessons.
- Win a two-week study abroad course to a destination of your choice;
- Win a trip to the EF Youth Leadership Forum at the EF New York;
- Win a spot for an EF Teacher Training Course.
- Students between 15 and 19 years can participate;
- All speeches must be in English;
- The speeches must be between 2 to 5 minutes long;
- All speeches must be recorded and uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform
- April 15, 2017: All students and teachers must be registered and will receive an email with instructions on how to submit the speeches
- May 1, 2017: All videos have to be uploaded to YouTube or a similar platform, and the link must be shared with us
- May 17, 2017: National juries will choose the best speeches and announce the finalists
- May 30, 2017: The global winners of the EF Challenge 2017 will be announced and showered with prizes
For more inormation, visit Education First International Speech Competition 2017.