GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program 2017
GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program (ECDP) is a 12 month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership. The program combines hands on experience with formal classroom training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become leaders in GE.
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Support Region Finance Manager with FP&A activities (QMI’s, Period end analysis);
- SSA Regional cost tracking and reporting ;
- FP&A support for SPS projects in Nigeria (SNEPCO, ABO) and collation of results for SSA contracts;
- Cost tracking for wind down of SC&P manufacturing facility;
- Control/Monitor Subsea & Drilling Inventory in Nigeria (Forecast /Monitor Q-close numbers with explanation for variances);
- Attend regular QMI Calls with HQ Engineering and Manufacturing teams;
- Adhoc projects as required.
Candidates should possess
- Finance / Economic Bachelor’s Degree or similar;
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in Finance;
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
Create a login account to begin application
For more information, visit GE Africa’s Early Career Development Program 2017.