Robert Bosch Stiftung Film Prizes for International Cooperation
Deadline: March 8, 2017
The Film Prize of the Robert Bosch Stiftung is a competition and yearlong training program offering tailor made workshops to young emerging talents from Germany and the Arab world. The aim is to provide first international co-producing experience and support in the film business as well as to foster the idea of intercultural exchange. To facilitate the team-finding process, twenty Arab directors will be invited to meet with fifteen German producers at the Project Market Amman which takes place in cooperation with the Royal Film Commission – Jordan (RFC) from April 23 to 28, 2017.
Prize and Cost
- Each prize worth up to 60,000 euros;
- The Robert Bosch Stiftung will cover all costs of travel, accommodation and catering.
- Open to joint production teams of young filmmakers from an Arab country (member of the Arab League) and Germany who are in the beginning of their career. The film should be produced in Germany as well as the partner country;
- The communication language of the Film Prize of the Robert Bosch Stiftung is English. All entries to this platform must be in English.
- Register and create your profile
- Directors must submit as project information a one-page logline and synopsis or project description, and provide a link to their recent film. A script or treatment should be available on request. Producers fill out the profile, only.
Should you face any problems, please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit Robert Bosch Stiftung Film Prizes for International Cooperation