Orange Social Venture Prize Africa & Middle East 2017
Deadline: June 6, 2017
Submit a presentation of your project to enter the Orange Social Venture Prize 2017. The contest aims to reward the best innovative and socially responsible business project in Africa and the Middle East. This 7th edition unfolds in two phases: first the candidates participate to a national competition, then an international jury gives a grand prize to the best national winners. Each time, the viewers have a chance to add a name to the shortlist through a voting process. Don’t wait anymore, go for it, apply!
- 1st Grand Prize: €25,000
- 2nd Grand Prize: €15,000
- 3rd Grand Prize: €10,000
Orange experts provide the winners with customised digital mentoring and advice. These international awards complete the various prizes delivered locally to national winners.
- Participation in the Competition is open to natural persons aged over 21 years at the date of the initiation of the Competition;
- The Project must concern a territory or a geographical market containing at least one country from the African continent and the Middle-East region in which the Orange group is present. The countries concerned are: Botswana, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Egypt, Guinea Bissau, Guinea Conakry, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Niger, Liberia, the Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Senegal, Tunisia, Jordan, Liberia and Burkina-Faso;
- The Project must involve Information and Communications Technologies and have a societal impact
To enter the contest, you need to fill in the registration form. You need to provide a picture (logo, photo, etc.), the business plan in a PDF file (which will not be published) and a small public description of the project.
Beware: in order to validate your registration, you have to submit a presentation of your project. In your file you must answer to the elements below:
- Synthetically present the project (1000 to 2000 characters)
- Analyze the market
- Explain why the project answers to the identified need
- Introduce the management team
- Present the financial forecasts
- Assess the societal and/or environmental impact
- Registration: February 28 – June 6, 2017
- National Vote: July 7 – July 17, 2017
- International Vote: September 25 – October 3, 2017
For more information, visit Orange Social Venture Prize 2017.