Senior Research and Assessment Posts in International Education (Paid Positions)
Deadline: April 21, 2017
Do you want to make a difference to the world’s children and young people? Do you want to be at the forefront of exciting new developments at a leading education charity? NFER is seeking talented, passionate people to join their growing international team. They are especially interested if you have experience of working in low income countries and have specialist expertise in assessment, research, education data or evaluation. NFER has a 70 year track record providing evidence to improve education policy and practice. You will be joining a highly respected organisation, working alongside leading experts in educational assessment and research.
They are recruiting to senior positions in the team, either at Senior Research Manager or Research Director level, depending upon the skills and experience of the successful candidates. Regardless of level, the person appointed will have the opportunity to:
- Help shape NFER’s role in the international development community.
- Identify new opportunities and play a leading role in defining, winning and delivering a variety of projects.
- Deliver robust, high quality evidence that can be used to make a difference to young people.
- Salary in the range £40,360pa – £54,243pa; appointment on scale to reflect qualifications and experience.
- Educated to degree level, candidates should have at least three years’ experience applying their educational research or assessment expertise to the developing world;
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders and policy makers, and an understanding of the need for evidence and knowledge to inform their decision making, together with experience of winning and delivering donor-funded education research or evaluation are essential;
- Candidates with experience of directing multiple projects and leading proactive business development, and who have a strong profile in the international development community, additional consultancy expertise, and the ability to work with uncertainty and turn high level ideas into firm projects and outputs will attract a salary towards the top of the salary range
Applications should be made using NFER’s standard application form (Word Document or PDF) and returned to [email protected] or by post to: The HR Department, NFER, The Mere, Upton Park, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 2DQ.
For more information, visit NFER Educational Research.