MaGIC’s Global Accelerator Program 2017
Deadline: April 12, 2017
Applications for the MaGIC’s Global Accelerator Program 2017 is still open. This is a program to accelerate startups from all over the world, with an interest to expand their business in the ASEAN region, to be investment-ready in 4 months. GAP also aims to build a strong ASEAN startup community by cultivating ASEAN relationships. The program will prepare you with the knowledge and relationships to scale in the ASEAN region. Startups will learn from world-class mentors with weekly themes and gain access to regional investors and route-to-market partners.
MaGIC Global Accelerator Program (GAP) is an evolution of MaGIC Accelerator Program (MAP), bringing the highly popular program to the global stage after three successful cohorts, consisting of startups predominantly from Malaysia and ASEAN. Gap is built on an existing framework and curated content, with a strong ASEAN foundation. The program will give selected global entrepreneurs a head start, and equip them with neccessary skills and knowledge to break into ASEAN market – which is often touted as the world’s next consumer powerhouse.
- RM 1,000 monthly allowance for each participants
- Free accommodation during the program
- Up to RM 1,000 round trip reimbursable flight allowance for each participant
- 6-month Professional Visitor’s Pass to join the program
Eligibile start-ups are those that meet the following:
- Have launched a products/prototype with some traction
- Highly scalable with growth potential
- looking to expand in the ASEAN region
- Submit the online application form + a 90 seconds video pitch