Anna Lindh Foundation Euro-Med Exchange Programme 2017
Deadline: June 15, 2017
Take part in a unique exchange opportunity in the Euro-Med Region! The Euro-Med Exchange Programme is giving young talents and key actors, such as members of civil society organisations, exchange/traineeship opportunities across 42 Euro-Mediterranean countries, aiming to support knowledge exchange, strengthen dialogue and intercultural cooperation that are crucial for the stable and sustainable development in the Region. The programme is designed to support synergies, cross-disciplinary activities and innovative project ideas related to intercultural dialogue (ICD), involving young actors from both shores of the Mediterranean, giving them the spaces to gain new perspectives on how to drive positive change.
The EuroMed Exchange Programme is working on two modalities:
- Twinning Exchange: An organisation can send an ICD Actor and host another ICD Actor. The organisations have to be in different countries. The exchanges don’t need to take place at the same time.
- Sending Exchange: An organisation can send an ICD Actor to be hosted by another organisation. The organisations have to be in different countries.
Priority will be given to North-South twinning exchanges between members and between members & non-members. However, South-South and West-East (Europe) patterns will also be supported.
Duration of the Traineeship
- The duration of the exchange/traineeship service varies between a minimum of 30 days and the maximum of 90 days with no possibility for extension. It is possible to apply for 30, 45, 60, 75 or 90 days;
- The traineeship service cannot start before June 15, 2017 and cannot go beyond September 30, 2017;
- For procedural reasons, ALF may request to fix another date of commencement and/or duration of traineeship period.
ALF will cover only the following expenses related to ICD Actors, provided these expenses are incurred during the duration of the exchange, are related to the traineeship and are covered by the agreement:
- Travel costs
- Round trip flight ticket on the most direct economy route with outbound and inbound according to the dates defined in the signed agreement will be directly arranged by ALF. Variations (if any) shall not result in a price difference (a proof would be required by ALF). In case they occur, they shall be covered by the ICD Actor.
- Intercity transportation
- From residence to airport if located in another city than residence
- From/to airport/Hosting Organisation (if located in another city than airport)
- Monthly allowance to cover housing and daily living costs of the ICD Actor over the duration of the exchange will be indicated in the signed agreement. The basis for calculation corresponds to the 17% of the EC per diem of the country where the ICD Actor(s) will conduct the traineeship;
- Visa cost at the time of relocation of the ICD Actor;
- Medical and travel insurance for the duration of the service;
- Cost of courier service for sending to ALF the original agreement and any supporting documents required by ALF.
Any other expenses incurred, as result of the participation of the ICD Actor in the Host Organisation do the latter must cover activities.
- Applicants can be an ICD Actor, Sending or Hosting Organisation. See Guidelines below for more!
- To apply for the traineeship you are kindly asked to read the guidelines, fill out the application form and send it to [email protected]
- Applications must be in English or French. Applications sent to any of the ALF staff members email addresses are automatically excluded from the call.
For more information, visit Anna Lindh Foundation Euro-Med Exchange Programme.