Deadline: July 3, 2017
The University of Bradford offers a wide range of financial help to assist you on your university journey, and invests over £4m annually in the Access Agreement and other scholarships to support students from all backgrounds. Every year they award numerous non-repayable scholarships to UK, EU and international students on the basis of academic excellence, personal circumstances or economic hardship. Some of their scholarships are also linked to studies in a specific subject area. You can apply for more than one type of scholarship but you can usually only be granted one award. NHS-funded students are not eligible for University of Bradford scholarships. The applicable courses for the scholarship are all full-time taught MSc and MA courses at the University of Bradford (not including the MBA).
- The scholarship is worth £1,500 and is given as a fee reduction. The award is valid for one year only.
- Open to Self-funding students paying Home/EU fees;
- Students must achieve at least a first-class Honours in their undergraduate studies, or the European equivalent;
- Scholarships are awarded to the highest achieving students.
Please complete the form below by Monday July 3, 2017. Submission details are on the application form.
- Academic Excellence Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 (PDF)
- Academic Excellence Scholarship Application Form 2017-18 (Word)
Students will be notified of the outcome by Monday July 10, 2017.
For more information, visit University of Bradford Academic Excellence Scholarships.