SME Toolkit Business Plan Competition for Aspiring Young Entrepreneurs (R25,000 Cash Prize)
Deadline: July 30, 2017
Do you want to open your own business, but don’t know where to start? Are you struggling to get your business off the ground? Do you need guidance with developing your business plan? The SME Toolkit is proud to launch the 2017 Business Partners Limited / SME Toolkit SA Global Entrepreneurship Week’s Business plan competition for aspiring young entrepreneurs, which is aimed squarely at you or at someone you know.
The competition is divided into three phases:
- First, you enter to win a seat at a “Creating an effective business plan” workshop in an area near you. Workshops will be conducted during August 14 to 18, 2017 – exact dates and venues still to be confirmed. All entrants will be invited
- You then submit a business plan to qualify for the regional judging by September 15, 2017
- Regional winners will be awarded at a function and go on to compete in the national competition, which will take place during Global Entrepreneurship Week in November in Johannesburg.
- Besides the great exposure you get by being in the competition, there are a range of fantastic prizes to help you get your business off the ground. This includes Business Partners Limited Mentorship for both the regional and national winners, as well as a R25 000 cash prize for the national winner, and more.
To enter the competition, you have to be:
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- A South African citizen
- Aspiring to start a business, but haven’t started operating yet.
- Download the entry form (in MS-Word), save it to your device, complete it and send it. It is so easy and you have nothing to lose – much to gain; or complete the Entry Form online.
- Your entry must be submitted by no later than 23:00 pm on July 30, 2017. So don’t delay! Enter now and move one step closer to getting that business off the ground!
Send the downloaded form via email or fax:
- E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to: 011 713 6650 Attention: Business Plan Competition – SME Toolkit
For more information, visit SME Toolkit Business Plan Competition.