Centre for Social Justice Awards 2018 (Prize of £10,000 for Winners)
Deadline: October 13, 2017
Applications are now open for the Centre for Social Justice Awards 2018. The CSJ Awards is an annual high-profile, high-impact event in the Westminster calendar at which the CSJ showcases and rewards grassroots charities and voluntary organisations from local communities throughout the UK that have developed effective and innovative ways of addressing a variety of entrenched social issues.
These organisations often work with some of the hardest to reach people in the country. Previous winners have included those who have helped to rehabilitate addicts and ex-offenders, have improved educational outcomes or strengthened families in our most deprived areas or have brought healing and connection to those isolated by mental illness or old age.
There are five categories open for the CSJ Awards 2018. They are:
- Social Resilience Award
- Responsible Business Award
- Education, Employment & Skills Award
- Family Award
- Social Enterprise Award
- Each winning organisation receives a prize of £10,000 and the rare chance to have their work profiled at the Awards ceremony in London to a large audience of high-ranking politicians, celebrities, major philanthropists, leaders from the private and voluntary sector, and the media. It also provides the chance for these key influencers to witness the most effective grassroots methods for turning lives around in disadvantaged communities throughout the UK.
- All applicants must not exceed an annual turnover of £3 million and must be based in the UK;
- If you are applying for the Social Enterprise awards, you must only be a social enterprise and cannot be a charity with social enterprise as a part of your offer;
- You cannot apply if you have won one of the CSJ Awards in the last five years.
- Click on each Award to see application instructions
- Winners will be announced before Christmas
- The Award Ceremony will be on March 13, 2018. Both winners and shortlisted charities will be invited to this event.
Applications will stay open until 17.00hrs on Friday October 13, 2017.
For more information, visit Centre for Social Justice Awards.