Apply for United Nations ESCAP Job Openings 2017
Apply for a job opening at the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific.
The United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP) is the regional development arm of the United Nations for the Asia-Pacific region. With its headquarters in Bangkok, Thailand. ESCAP works to overcome some of the region’s greatest challenges by providing results-oriented projects, technical assistance and capacity building to member States.
The ESCAP vision is to be the most comprehensive multilateral platform for promoting cooperation among member States to achieve inclusive and sustainable economic and social development in Asia and the Pacific.
Job Openings and Deadlines
- Professional and Higher Category
- Head of Office, ESCAP Subregional Office for East and North-East Asia – August 31, 2017
- Chief, Sustainable Demographic Transition Section – August 31, 2017
- Head of Office (Temporary) – August 22, 2017
- Chief, Trade Policy and Facilitation Section – September 18, 2017
- Chief, Conference Management Unit – August 23, 2017
- Chief, Security and Safety Section – August 25, 2017
- Programme Officer (Temporary) – September 8, 2017
- Facilities Management Officer – September 21, 2017
- Information Systems Officer (Temporary) – August 21, 2017
- Associate Administrative Officer (Temporary) – August 20, 2017
- General Service Category
- Consultancy Opportunity
- Information on how to apply can be found on each Job Opening.
- Please follow the instructions carefully to ensure that your application is properly submitted. Applications not properly submitted by the given deadline cannot be considered.
- The United Nations does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. ESCAP is committed to promoting diversity and gender equality within its Secretariat. Women candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information, visit United Nations ESCAP.