Mohamed Dekkak Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award 2017-18
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Applications are invited for the Mohamed Dekkak Peace & Tolerance Scholarship Award 2017-18. The scholarship award calls on applicants to write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance.” The scholarship is sponsored by Mohamed Dekkak, a Moroccan businessman, investor, art collector, cultural even promoter and philanthropist. Mohamed Dekkak’s social programs extend to all people who share his vision to help uplift the lives of the people, promoting peace and tolerance, universal values, open mindness and harmony between communities.
- Scholarship worth $10,000 will be awarded.
- Open for all nationalities;
- Applicant must be 18 to 35 years old;
- The research paper must be plagiarism free and no grammatical mistakes;
- Winner must show their original documents before receiving the scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship:
- Write a research paper about an innovative project on “How to promote Peace and Tolerance”
- The research paper must be minimum 5000 words long:
- Explaining why and how the project is innovative
- Demonstrating how you can implement the project on the ground
- The project impact
- Include your complete name
- Your phone number (you will be called once you are shortlisted as the winner)
- Your Email address
- School/College/University name
The final date of application is December 31, 2017, 11:59 GMT. No application will be entertained after this date.
For more information, visit Mohamed Dekkak Peace & Tolerance Scholarship.