Deadline: December 10, 2017
Applications are now open for the INOMICS Conference Grant Contest 2017. INOMICS supports students and researchers. They want to cover your registration, travel or accommodation costs and give you the chance to participate in your dream event.
INOMICS continued their contest program which offers a €500 grant to young researchers who want to travel to the academic conference of their choice. Attending conferences is a key way that young researchers can both learn from others in the field and present their own work to an academic audience. INOMICS supports researchers by making available this grant to cover the costs of attending a conference so that they can grow their careers and so that the academic community can benefit from hearing their perspectives.
The Prize is a conference grant to the amount of up to 500€, funded by the Organizer. There is only one Prize, which can be won only by one person.
- The Contest is open to residents of all countries around the world who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.
- A Participant is a user that has a registered account on www.inomics.com, meets all Eligibility requirements, and has filled in the conference grant application form during the Contest Period.
- Employees of 11 Academia Networks GmbH and their respective immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of all such employees are not eligible.
- An Eligible Conference for the Contest is any event posted on https://inomics.com/top/events.
How to Enter the Contest
In order to enter the Contest, a Participant is required to:
- Sign up or login on www.inomics.com.
- Provide the required information including full name, country of residence, e-mail address of their account on INOMICS, and URL to a chosen Eligible Conference.
- Submit short (up to 300 characters each – 900 characters total) answers to three questions:
- 1) How has INOMICS contributed to your career development?
- 2) Tell us about your ideal conference experience.
- 3) What one piece of advice would you give to your peers to advance their academic career?
All questions must be answered. Each question’s value is weighted equally.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of the Contest.
Only participants who have completed the aforementioned requirements and have submitted a valid email address will be taken into consideration for allocation of the Prize. A Participant can receive only one entry to the Contest. All entries become the property of the Organizer and will not be acknowledged or returned.
For more information, visit Conference Grant Contest.