Google BOLD Immersion Program for United States 2018
Deadline: February 1, 2018
Google is now accepting applications for the 2018 BOLD Immersion program. They believe in jumping right in to find solutions to the challenges that our business and our users face. The Building Opportunities for Leadership and Development (BOLD) Immersion program gives students the opportunity to immerse themselves in a culture where great minds, cutting-edge technology and smart business intersect to make a difference–each and every day.
The BOLD Immersion program is open to all higher education students, and is committed to addressing diversity in our company and the technology industry. Students who are members of a group that is historically underrepresented in this field are encouraged to apply.
Selected students will receive all-expenses-paid travel to one of Google’s headquarters for up to one week in August. The BOLD Immersion program provides:
- A rare glimpse into the business side of the technology industry
- A chance to grow your peer network
- Exposure and insight into Google’s Internship program and non-technical career opportunities
BOLD Immersion US will take place from August 7th – August 10th, 2018 in Mountain View, CA.
To apply, students must:
- Be currently enrolled in a 4-year BA/BS program, in any major, at a university in the United States
- Expected graduation date of December 2019 to June 2020
- Demonstrate academic excellence
- Be able to provide proof of United States work authorization
- Before applying, please review the BOLD Immersion FAQ’s for more information.
- You can apply to the 2018 BOLD Immersion program here. This application includes a 500 word essay, and the submission of your resume and unofficial transcript.
Questions? Please email [email protected]
For more information, visit Google BOLD Immersion Program.