Present Your Idea in the ATF Animation Pitch 2017 and win $19,000
Deadline: October 31, 2017
Submit entries for the The ATF Animation Pitch for a chance to win $19,000. The ATF Animation Pitch is the premier Asian pitching competition for individuals, students and small to medium sized companies with new & innovative concepts in animation, targeting kids. The aim of the ATF Animation Pitch 2017 is to encourage, promote and reward creativity, originality and innovation.
The ATF Animation Pitch is a platform that showcases Asian originality, and exposes ideas for export and development outside of the region. The pitch could be an-animated shorts/series/feature film, taking place during ATF on Thursday November 30, 2017, at Marina Bay Sands, Singapore. Enter now and let the magic come alive at ATF 2017.
- The winner will receive a US$19,000 prize, comprising a US$2,500 cash award and a consultancy package to the value of US$16,500, tailor made for the winner to develop their animation, making it ready to pitch to broadcasters.
- Open to all creators and producers from Asia (under the banner of a company or otherwise) to present their new and original animation concept/work;
- The working language of the ATF Animation Pitch 2017 is English;
- Applicants for the ATF Animation Pitch 2017 shall submit all required pitch materials to present their new concepts.
Selection will be based on the following criteria:
- Capability to translate & travel globally
- Capacity of returning for multiple series/shorts
- Submit your entries here.
- The Pitch presentation on a WORD, PDF, or on a PowerPoint document shall include:
- A detailed concept note and brief synopsis of storyline, including an opening paragraph that summarises the animation pitch or logline
- Character sketches (written description of character personalities)
- Character design (Optional)
- Key location designs (Optional)
- A clear statement of the target audience
- A brief profile of applicants
- Incomplete applications cannot be considered. Before completing the form, you should read the FAQ and the 2017 Rules & Regulations
- August 30, 2017: Call for entries opens online
- October 31, 2017: Deadline for entries
- November 29, 2017: Rehearsal meeting for the finalists
- November 30, 2017: Finalists official announcement
For more information, visit ATF Animation Pitch.