Türkiye International Scholarships to Study in Turkey 2018 (Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral)
Deadline: November 30, 2017
Applications are now open for the 2018 Türkiye Scholarships. Apart from providing education opportunities at an international caliber as well as a wealth of knowledge and experience, Turkey also offers scholarships to outstanding international students from all over the world to study in the most prestigious universities in Turkey. Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Open to citizens of the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Australia, Botswana, Brazil, South Africa, South Korea, Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Paraguay, Peru, Rwanda, Singapore, Chile, Thailand, Uganda, Uruguay, New Zealand, Zambia, Zimbabwe. The application dates for other countries will be announced at a later date.
- Applications will be open to applicants who wish to study at bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels.
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for master’s degree and 35 years of age for doctoral degree.
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose. If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc. Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
- It is expected to have certain academic score from candidates for each program and scholarship level. There are specific minimum score of the program that you are applying at “assessment and selection” section.
- Turkish citizens and persons who lost Turkish citizenship cannot apply for this scholarship program.
- Applications can only be made through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr.
- Applicants are required to submit and upload the necessary documents to the application system.
- Candidates are strongly advised to carefully read the instructions and warnings in the application system.
Applications delivered by post, courier, or by hand will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Türkiye Scholarships.