HEAlliance Fletcher Scholar Program 2018 (For Young Africans to Study at The Fletcher School at Tufts University)
Deadline: December 30, 2017
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance (HEA) is now accepting applications for the Fletcher Scholar Program. The Fletcher Scholar Program is a full-tuition award for young African entrepreneurial leaders wishing to pursue a master’s program at The Fletcher School at Tufts University, starting in September 2018.
If you are looking for ways to Magnify your Impact as an entrepreneur in Africa, please consider applying today to join the 11th Class of Harambeans. In partnership with top ranking graduate programs, Harambe awards full scholarships for young African leaders to purse master degrees and hone their entrepreneurial instincts.
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Their mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Full-tuition to attend a master’s program at The Fletcher School at Tufts University starting in September 2018 (Please note that the scholarship is limited to tuition fees. The recipient is responsible for all living expenses).
- Access to Harambeans, mentors, Angel & VC funds, pro bono legal services, fellowships and corporate internships –
- Invitation to Harambe Bretton Woods Symposium and intimate sessions with influential private and public sector leaders around the world
- Master of Arts in Law and Diplomacy (MALD)
- Master of International Business (MIB)
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest OR spearheaded and led a major and successful expansion in a government agency or corporation
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive to The Fletcher School by the appropriate application deadline
Candidates must apply and be admitted to both Harambe and The Fletcher School
- December 30, 2017 – Candidates must complete online HEA Application.
- January 10, 2018 – Candidates must complete online Fletcher School Application
- March 31, 2018 – Scholarship recipient will receive notification
For more information, visit Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance.