Deadline: March 24, 2018
Do you want to make a difference to the development of your home country? Apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship to study in the UK.The University of Nottingham is a UK top 10 and world top 100 university with campuses in the UK, China and Malaysia. Founded in 2001, Developing Solutions is The University of Nottingham’s flagship international scholarship programme for postgraduate masters courses.
105 scholarships are available for 2018 entry:
- 30 x 100% tuition fee
- 75 x 50% of tuition fees
You can apply for this scholarship if you:
are a national of (or permanently domiciled in) Africa, India, OR one of the countries of the Commonwealth listed below*
- *Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
are classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
have not already studied outside of your home country**
are not currently studying at a University of Nottingham campus or are not a University of Nottingham graduate
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters degree programme, at Nottingham for September 2018 in an area of study within the (click each link below to see which faculty your school / department is in):
- All postgraduate students are encouraged to apply online using our online Applicants’ Portal. This allows you to attach supporting documents to your application form.
- You will need to have applied for and received an offer to study with the University of Nottingham before you can apply for scholarship.
- See more information on the application process.
For more information, visit Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship.