Deadline: March 8, 2018
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa to join us for our 5th Next Generation Women Leaders event. They passionately believe in developing outstanding female leaders. Take the next step in your leadership journey and apply to the Next Generation Women Leaders event, to be held on May 24-26 in Paris.
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact they are having on the economy. You will also shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths and understand how to grow your potential. Across the three days, you will meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
This is an opportunity for you to meet and learn more about working at McKinsey. It is also an opportunity to discover your leadership skills and network with women from across the region.
Apply if you:
Open to women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa who:
- are students working towards a Bachelor’s, Master’s, MBA, or PhD
- are professionals with fewer than 6 years of work experience
- hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- have a proven record of leadership in an academic and/or professional setting
- thrive when working with other people
- want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share
McKinsey offers you—talented women based in Europe, the Middle East and Africa—the opportunity to shape your personal leadership style.
To apply, please submit the following items in English. You will be asked to list up to 4 office/practice choices. Please see below for options. They ask that you choose locations to which you have strong ties (e.g., you have lived, studied, or worked), as well as locations for which you are fluent in the local language(s).
- CV: Your CV should include details of your education and grades, work experience and any extracurricular activities and achievements.
- Cover letter: A cover letter (1 page maximum) should include a description of a challenging situation where you were able to demonstrate your leadership skills.
- Transcripts: Your office/practice preferences define which academic transcripts are required. Transcripts do not need to be in English.
- Africa, Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden require academic transcripts from high school onwards.
- Asia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Spain, Switzerland require university transcripts.
- For any other offices, academic transcripts are optional, but please include relevant grades in your CV.
For more information, visit McKinsey Next Generation Women Leaders.