Deadline: January 8, 2018
Do you have a passion for issues related to global poverty? Currently an undergrad? Have experience processing, analyzing & displaying data in Excel? Apply now for D-Lab Impact Internship Spring 2018. The intern should be able to commit to working 8-10 hours per week from late January through May.
The D-Lab Impact Intern will work closely with D-Lab’s Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Manager to help assess and communicate D-Lab’s impact. To support this effort, the intern will produce, document, compile, analyze and share information about D-Lab’s programs. In the process, they will gain an understanding of D-Lab’s approach and a glimpse into the work of passionate innovators around the world, as well as valuable experience working at a dynamic international development organization.
- Collect, clean, and analyze data on D-Lab’s programs
- Produce infographics, slide decks and short reports showcasing D-Lab’s impact data
- Contribute written content to internal program updates and blogs
- Assist with interviews and focus groups
- Process reports from D-Lab’s partners, fellows, and students
- Maintain D-Lab’s database with up-to-date program information
- Provide support for donor reporting
The D-Lab Impact Intern will receive a $1,500 stipend for the spring semester.
The ideal candidate will:
- Currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program related to international studies, global development, or social entrepreneurship, or have taken a D-Lab course
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have experience processing, analyzing and displaying data in Excel
- Be able to prioritize across different work streams
- Be thorough, detail-oriented, and organized
- Be adept at cross-cultural communication
- Be flexible, collaborative and willing to learn
- Have a passion for issues relating to global poverty
Interested candidates should send a CV, cover letter and writing sample (preferably a blog entry, news article, or press release) to Laura Budzyna at [email protected] with the subject line “D-Lab Impact Intern.” The deadline to apply is Monday, January 8th.
For more information, visit D-Lab Impact Internship Spring 2018.