Deadline: February 28, 2018
The Hinrich Foundation is inviting bright individuals apply for its 2018 Global Trade Leader Development Program. The Trade Career Development program offers people passionate about trade a fully funded master’s degree and career with companies looking to develop next-generation leaders.
Want full sponsorship for a master’s degree in International Journalism Studies? Do you want to earn a master’s degree in JOURNALISM overseas? Do you want to advance your career to new heights? Then apply for the Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program and have your dream come true TODAY!
The Foundation offers caliber candidates a fully sponsored education, work placement and career development opportunities upon graduation. Program and location: MA in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University 香港浸會大學, Hong Kong.
Full Financial Assistance
Each accepted candidate will receive full financial assistance including tuition, housing, airfare, visa fees, books, educational materials, and a monthly living allowance. Every participant has a guaranteed work placement during their studies and a job placement upon graduation.
Do you aspire to greater achievements in your life – in your career, in your studies and in your contribution to society? If so, we invite you to become a Hinrich Global Trade Leader! This it a total career + education package for ambitious people looking to become leaders in global trade.
- Career upon graduation with the Hinrich Foundation
- Fully sponsored Master of Arts in International Journalism Studies at Hong Kong Baptist University
- Work placement for skills development in-between study periods
- Develop your international exposure & soft skills
- Build your industry & personal network
- Travel regionally & participate in annual training
- Receive membership in the Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association
- Be a Vietnamese, Filipino, Indonesian or Indian citizen
- Have at least one undergraduate degree in business administration, journalism, communication, organizational development, marketing, international business or relevant fields
- Have 5+ years’ of work experience after graduation by the time application
- Have a valid minimum TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5
Do you aspire to succeed through career growth and higher education? The Hinrich Global Trade Leader Development Program is a proven pathway to ever-greater achievements.
Your complete application package must include:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript and degree
- English certification
- Work recommendation letter
- A 500-word essay: “How will the Work Integrated Learning approach help you to become an outstanding Global Trade Leader?”
A successful candidate will be the one who is able to demonstrate a clear and detailed description of study objectives and show a clear connection between their studies and future trade-related career through a compelling cover letter. He or she will need to demonstrate academic excellence and strong English proficiency.
Complete the online application.
Please email questions to [email protected] or visit Hinrich Foundation’s Facebook
For more information, visit Hinrich Global Trade Leader Program.