Deadline: Not Specified
Want to join the Hello Tomorrow team? They looking for one talented, passionate individual to write about all things deep tech & manage the program for one of the coolest deep-tech events of the year, the Hello Tomorrow Global Summit.
Hello Tomorrow is looking to take a huge leap forward in terms of content creation and recognition for the incredible efforts our community invests in science & deep tech. They have access to amazing deep tech startup projects around the world and hundreds of hours of videos of inspiring talks that would make TED blush. They plan to hire a Content & Expert Manager who will show to the world these amazing projects, through content creation and outstanding events program (including their Flagship event, the Global Summit), and position Hello Tomorrow as the leading organization devoted to deep-tech entrepreneurship.
Location and Duration
Position is in Paris, from February 2018
- Competitive salary, depending on profile, because passion doesn’t pay your rent
- Access to the greatest minds in deep tech and amazing startups!
- Relaxed and welcoming team members
- Co-working office environment in the heart of Paris
- Program Design:
- Designing and managing the most inspiring, compelling and thoughtful program for our Global Summit.
- Supporting our Ambassadors to design programs for the other international events.
- Speakers & Experts outreach & management
- Identifying and reach out to cutting edge experts, innovators and opinion leaders to speak at the Global Summit.
- Supporting our Ambassadors to identify and reach out to speakers for our other international events.
- Managing the Speakers onboarding, follow-up and logistics for the Global Summit.
- Identifying and structuring an actionable database of cutting edge experts and innovators per industry or technology who could join our international network and take part in further activities (mentors network and other).
- Content strategy & writing
- Working closely with our Communication Manager to define our long-term and short-term content strategy as well as to promote Hello Tomorrow’s content.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading articles or reports to create shareable and engaging content (anticipating deep-tech trends; identifying local ecosystems needs; raising awareness about outstanding startups and projects; reflecting on advanced technologies impact and much more).
- Community building
- Taking part in strategic discussions and decisions to build our Deeptech Community (engaging before, during and after Hello Tomorrow’s events attendees).
- Working closely with our Startup Community Manager to build supporting tools and networks for deep-tech startups.
- You are deeply fascinated by and passionate about science, technologies and innovation.
- You read about deep tech and entrepreneurship, quite a lot. If you’re not writing, then you’re reading, and then when you finish reading, you read a bit more.
- You’re excited about sharing ideas & content.
- You’re extremely curious.
- You’re very well organized.
- You have outstanding communication and negotiation skills.
- You’re willing to take initiatives.
- You have a strong willingness to work collaboratively with other team members as well.
- You have a strong belief in getting things done!
- Ability to transform scientific, engineering and/or technical subjects into an understandable,
inspiring and shareable content.
- Strong writing skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Native English Speaker or fully fluent in English (knowledge in French would be a plus).
- Demonstrable experience of project management practices.
- Fluency in G Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Spreadsheets, etc.).
- Experience in designing an event program or reaching out to and managing speakers.
- Experience in editing and communication
Please contact Sarah Pedroza at sara[email protected] if you have any further questions!
Fill out the application form
For more information, visit Hello Tomorrow Job.