Deadline: May 31, 2018
Help A Worthy Charity Get A $2,000 Donation with the AmericanTrucks’ Positive Payload Program – Summer 2018. AmericanTrucks recognizes that pickups are the backbone of the American workforce, from job sites to disaster relief and everything in between, which is why they’re proud to launch the Positive Payload Program.
The Positive Payload Program is designed to benefit non-profit charitable organizations who use and rely on pickup trucks to better their community. Anyone who works with or volunteers for a charity that uses Ford F-150s, Chevrolet Silverados, GMC Sierras, or Dodge Rams is welcome to apply for a $2,000 donation to the charity they are involved with. The person who nominates the selected charity will be awarded $200 (via mailed check) and an AmericanTrucks t-shirt.
- Twice a year (2) charities will be selected from the submissions and will receive one check for $2,000.
- The party who nominated the winning charity will receive $200 and an AmericanTrucks T-Shirt in the size of your choosing.
Winners Will be notified by June 30th for the summer donation and by January 31st for the winter donation.
To be eligible for a donation, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a Non-profit charity organization
- The charity must use Ford F-150s, Chevrolet Silverados, GMC Sierras, or Dodge Rams in some capacity to assist with normal operations
In order to be considered for a donation, please submit the following information:
- Fill out the entry form, answering what the charity does, how pickup trucks assist in helping the community, and how the donation would be used
- A picture that showcases one of the trucks mentioned above while highlighting what your charity is about
- Proof of affiliation with the charity you are nominating
For more information, visit AmericanTrucks’ Positive Payload Program.