Deadline: Varies by Country (February 5, 2018)
L’Oréal Brandstorm calls for innovators worldwide. Bring your boldest ideas and win up to €30,000! The aim of the Competition is to offer the students a pedagogical and professional experience and the opportunity to innovate within the beauty industry. This project is a part of the L’ORÉAL international human resources communication strategy and aims to enhance students’ entrepreneurial skills, creativity skills, and perception of the L’ORÉAL business.
Join the ultimate innovation competition to disrupt the future of beauty. This is an innovation competition like no other. Over the past 26 years, students from all over the world have participated in, learned and grown from this amazing experience.
- The Brand Award will reward the most innovative experience with a fully integrated marketing strategy focused on establishing a strong, long-term relationship with both end-consumers and professionals.
- The Tech Award will reward the most innovative experience and new services for both end-consumers and professionals, built on connected device(s), machine(s), technologies, software(s) or hardware(s).
- The CSR Award will reward the most sustainable innovation based on the following criteria:
- Its contribution to a positive environmental and social impact of L’Oréal’s activities
- Its comprehension of the whole value chain (from eco conception to supply chain optimization)
- Respect for biodiversity
- Raising consumer awareness about sustainable living
- BUILD a team of three and DISRUPT the future of beauty.
- GROW with a real-life case and e-learning resources.
- PITCH your project to L’Oréal experts in Paris and take a chance to WIN up to €30,000!
No matter your specialization, hack the mission: Invent the professional salon experience of the future.
The National winners will be invited to join the World Finals held in Paris on the 16th and 17th of May 2018. The travelling expenses (flight tickets and/or train tickets, transfer costs between airport/train station and the hotel or offices) and the hotel accommodation will be covered by L’ORÉAL. L’ORÉAL will be in charge of the booking and payment related to the travelling expenses.
- Brand Award 10 000€
- Tech Award 10 000€
- CSR Award 10 000€
- Dedicated coaching
- Access to e-learning
- Fly to Paris
- Meet international students
- Network with L’Oréal
- The competition is open to students with any specialization who are studying and undergraduate and graduate level.
- Students must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate. Any under-age Participant must have the consent of his or her parent or legal guardian to accept the Official Rules
- Students attending a post-graduate course (e.g. doctorate programme or MBA) cannot participate
- Students eligible to participate should not yet have acquired considerable professional experience (i.e. not more than two years of work experience. Internships, apprenticeships, summer job experiences and auto-entrepreneurial work do not account into work experience).
- Students who have already played the Competition in a previous year and reached the international finals cannot participate another time.
- Students who did an internship in the department of the brand concerned by the case study during the two (2) years preceding the Competition cannot participate in the current edition.
- The Participants have to compose a team of three (3) students.
- Students participating in an international exchange programme, e.g. Erasmus or exchange students have to participate for the country they are studying in at the point of registration.
- Participants are only allowed to register in one team.
- The three (3) members of a team must be studying in the same participating country (hereinafter the “Team”). It is not possible to change the university during the competition. If a Participant changes universities during the Competition, he or she will still be registered under the starting university.
At each step, the projects will be evaluated out of 100, based on the following criteria:
To register Participants should:
- Go to the Platform
- Click on [SIGN UP] to start the registration
- Follow the registration procedure and fill in the registration form, providing all mandatory information (first name, last name, e-mail address, password, country of residence, country of participation, school or university, specialization, …)
- Click on [SIGN UP] to confirm their registration
Sounds interesting? Apply here today!
For more information, visit L’Oréal Brandstorm Innovation Competition.