Deadline: February 13, 2018
Applications for the next cohort of the Dubai Future Foundation Accelerators Program are now open! Dubai Future Accelerators is a intensive 9-week program pairing the world’s most exciting technology companies with leading government organizations to create transformational solutions.
The aim of the program is to provide a dynamic environment where companies and entities can explore new opportunities to deliver transformative technologies and services, culminating in companies receiving a MOU (or other commercial agreement) to deliver a funded pilot project after the program ends.
Dubai Future Accelerators was launched in 2016 by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and the Chairman of Dubai Future Foundation under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai.
- Game changing partnerships with top-level of government
- DFA takes zero equity in your business
- Roundtrip airfare to Dubai and paid accommodation
- State of the art creative workspace and access to prototyping equipment
- Mentorship program
- Scaling your access to a 2 billion people market
- Open to companies who have already built and launched their core technology, and be able to demonstrate traction and/or substantial use cases;
- While organizers encourage companies to approach the program with an open mind and the desire to develop new technologies and services in collaboration with government entities, the program is not open to early-stage startups that are still at the ideation stage.
- Read the challenges defined by Dubai Future Foundation’s government partners and select the challenge you’d like to apply for.
- Shortlisted companies will be invited to a virtual interview by February 28, 2018.
For more information, see FAQ or visit Dubai Future Foundation Accelerators.