Global Innovation Accelerator Startupbootcamp Cape Town 2018
Deadline: May 24, 2018
Global Innovation Accelerator is accepting applications for the Startupbootcamp Cape Town 2018. Startupbootcamp is a global family of industry-focused programs. They support early-stage tech founders to rapidly scale their companies by providing direct access to an international network of the most relevant mentors, partners, and investors in their industry.
As each program focuses on an industry, they’re able to provide an unmatched level of support to the startups selected into our programs. Building on the success of its inaugural 2017 Cape Town tech venture accelerator program, SBC Cape Town now embarks upon its FastTrack tour for 2018 – sourcing top-tier tech startups to join the programme’s second year.
From a pool of hundreds of applicants, the 10 most promising teams will be selected and provided with:
- EUR 15,000
- 100+ highly engaged industry mentors,
- Free office space,
- Access to funding and a network of industry partners, investors and venture capital firms.
Any startup operating in the FinTech, CyberSecurity, InsurTech, eCommerce, RetailTech and related industries is encouraged to join in the FastTracks.
SBC Cape Town is specifically looking for startups in the following areas:
- Blockchain and Distributed Ledger
- Payment Solutions
- Big Data and Analytics
- Data and Behavioural Analytics
- Insurance and Cyber Insurance
- Financial Inclusion
- Commerce and eCommerce
- Identity and Authentication
- Personal Financial Management
- P2P Lending
- Cross-border Transactions
The final deadline for innovators and entrepreneurs to apply online for the final accelerator is 24 May 2018.
- Visit the Startupbootcamp Cape Town page.
- Click on any of the FastTracks you are interested in attending ahead of the Accelerator
- Good to Know: You don’t have to attend a FastTrack to be eligible to apply for the Accelerator.
- Applications end 28 May 2018
For more information, visit Startupbootcamp.