PDFelement Scholarship Program 2018 (Worth $1000)
Deadline: June 15, 2018
Applications are invited for the 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Program. College/university is a big step forward in achieving your career goals and PDFelement wants to help you meet everyday challenge in school with their productivity solutions. They are pleased to invite you to apply for a “PDFs and I” story contest. By sharing your story with PDFelement on YouTube/blog, you are eligible to enter the contest to win the scholarship offered by PDFelement. Now let your creativity take flight!
PDFelement is a PDF editing software that provides business solutions for universities, non-profit organizations, government entities, and small to mid-sized businesses. Their goal is provide simple PDF software that lets you work smarter with office documents. PDFelement is a product of Wondershare. Wondershare creates an array of simple software solutions for life’s everyday challenges.
- Open to students from any location;
- Students should be aged 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, and be enrolled in an accredited college or university located anywhere in the world.
The 2018 PDFelement Scholarship Committee will evaluate each video/article submission and select one scholarship recipient based on the following criteria:
- 20% – Overall quality of video/article
- 20% – Creativity and originality of ideas
- 30% – Relevance to PDFelement
- 30% – Engagement (Video: Number of views, likes and comments, number of social media shares etc.)
- Create a video or write an article
- Write a 500 word article or create a 3 minute video on “PDFs and I”. (A free trial version of PDFelement 6 will be provided for this)
- The article/video should present an interesting story, product review, how-to article, tips article for industry applicability that describes your experience with PDFelement. The piece should be creative, but also backed up with facts.
- Create a customized subject line/title for your article/video.
- Link to the Wondershare website/blog within your video/article
- No matter how you choose to create a video or write an article, please include a link to the PDFelement website: “https://pdf.wondershare.com” in the description of your video or your article.
- Share on social media
- Share your video or article on social media (YouTube /Facebook /Linkedin/Twitter)
- The entries that receive the most likes/best online reaction will have a better chance of winning the contest.
- Submit your application
- The application should include your full name, phone number, and email address so PDFelement can contact you if your entry is chosen as a winner.
- You will be required to attach a document that proves you’re a college/university student after they receive your application.
For more information and application, visit PDFelement Scholarship.