Peace First Mini-Grant For Peacemaking Projects 2018
Peace First invites applications for Mini-Grant For Peacemaking Projects. They are currently dedicating their support to young people between the age of 13-24, helping them to develop and implement solutions to pressing problems in their communities.
Peace First is a non-profit organization based in Boston – Massachusetts, U.S. They are dedicated to supporting young people to make a positive difference in their communities through an approach grounded in compassion, courage, and collaborative leadership.
They are trying to reach out to as many hard-to-reach young people as possible and support them turning their ideas into peacemaking projects! They are accepting and supporting projects throughout the year, however, it’s better to start now to benefit from their future opportunities.
- A $250 mini-grant;
- Digital mentoring support from expert during the implementation of the project;
- Unique peacemaking tools and resources
- Storytelling support to share your project’s story with the world
- Access to a global community of young peacemaker
- The opportunity to apply for larger grants later
- The opportunity to apply for a trip to an Accelerator Conference, where you can collaborate with other young people and receive additional support and funding to build up your ideas
- The application is open to all the young people around the world;
- Applicants must be between the age of 13 to 24;
- Applicants must have an issue or injustice that they care about in their communities
Put Your Ideas Into Action. Create A Project. Access $250 Mini-Grants.
To apply for this support, please go to Peace First website and create your project here.
For more information, visit Peace First.