Nominations Open for the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Awards 2018
Deadline: May 25, 2018
Call for nominations is ongoing for the Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award 2018. The Award is an annual event which celebrates distinguished personalities and organisations who have contributed immensely to the growth of the Nigerian health sector. The Award is made up of four main categories: Special Awards, Healthcare Delivery Services Awards, Biomedical Technology Awards and Pharmaceutical Awards.
NHEA’s recognition aims to stimulate quality improvement and innovation in the Nigerian health sector leading to improved service delivery & management of key health issues and the capacity of individuals to influence and set new performance standards in Nigeria & beyond.
The Award will focus on:
- Elevated performance
- The creation of new business models
- Recognising and embracing new trends
- Market leadership and inspirational performance
- Excellent service delivery
Each sub-category winner will receive:
- A featured write-up in a special edition of National Health Sector Magazine, read by over 10,000 healthcare providers every month around the world;
- An elegant trophy;
- One complimentary registration to a conference organised by Frost and Sullivan anywhere in the world;
- A featured profile on NHEA website and other associated partner websites;
- Live streaming of awards on NHEA Website and Youtube;
- Full access to one online training organised by GHPR;
- The award Logo can be used on the winner’s website or advert materials.
- The Award is open to individuals who must have a consistent history of contribution (meant for an entire body of work, not just a single achievement) over and above the call of duty throughout their career and also must have contributed throughout their life time to the development of the health sector in Nigeria.
All completed nomination forms must reach the award committee by the due date, after which the nomination will not be accepted. The award committee is not responsible for any entry not received before deadline or due to postal days. Withdrawal of any nomination will not be accepted if made in writing before the nomination deadline.
For more information, visit Nigerian Healthcare Excellence Award.