Swedish Institute’s Food for Tomorrow Innovation Challenge 2018 in Skopje
Deadline: March 21, 2018
Do you dream of a sustainable food system for tomorrow? Apply to be part of the 2018 Food for Tomorrow Innovation Challenge in Skopje.
During a 24-hour innovation challenge in Skopje, 25 change makers and innovators will gather to develop and explore ideas, products or projects that aim to build a sustainable food system. The challenge in Skopje will be followed by 18 months of regional collaborations where eco-systems of innovators collaborate to launch and implement their ideas and projects.
The Food for Tomorrow is aiming at change makers and innovators working with sustainable food systems on the Western Balkans and in Sweden. The initiative aims to support local actions with global potential and to create new networks between stakeholders working with food in different ways – from fork to field.
- The Swedish Institute covers costs for meeting-related transportation in the Western Balkans and from Sweden, meals and accommodation in connection with the workshop on April 25-26, other upcoming events are agreed upon separately. Please note that no per diem will be paid, nor will Si pay local travel in the participants’ own country.
- The challenge is open to ambitious, professional and driven change makers and innovators working in private, public or NGO’s or interdependent with new innovations;
- You are creative, open, collaborative and innovative;
- Applicants are preferably between 20-40 years of age;
- You are active and/or based in the Western Balkans and in Sweden
For more information, visit Food for Tomorrow Innovation Challenge.