Deadline: March 31, 2018
Calling on young innovators with social impact in Asia! Applications are open for Ashoka ChangemakerXchange Summit in Indonesia 2018. The Ashoka Changemakerxchange is a global collaboration platform for the world’s top young social entrepreneurs. The summit will take place from Tuesday, 26 June 2018 evening until Sunday, 1 July 2018 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
ChangemakerXchange brings together some of the world’s top social innovators, who have dedicated their lives to solving a social problem and have the skills and mindset to collaborate for collective impact.
ChangemakerXchange has no panels, no power-points, no guest speakers or site visits. We believe the magic comes through an open and flexible participant-led agenda which leverages the collective intelligence of the group. There is a strong emphasis both on maximizing social impact and on personal wellbeing.
The ChangemakerXchange platform is co-created by Ashoka and the Robert Bosch Stiftung.
ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from the summit location in Indonesia (city to be announced) as well as all conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- Open to Changemakers from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30 years old. Please note only a limited number of places are available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded a social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India. For invited applicants from Europe, their works must have impact in these Asian countries.
Should you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to Nadya at [email protected].
Top Tip: Please draft your application in a Word document before filling out the following form, as it does not allow you to save your progress.
For more information, visit ChangemakerXchange.