Reimagine Education Awards 2018/19 (Win $50,000 in funding)
Deadline: July 31, 2018
Applications are open for the 2018 Reimagine Education Awards – the “Oscars” of Education. Do you have a groundbreaking idea for the world of education? Then apply for the opportunity to win $50,000 in funding!
Reimagine Education is a prestigious international competition rewarding innovative initiatives aimed at enhancing student learning outcomes & employability. It culminates in a global conference for those seeking to shape the future of education. The award is organized by QS Quacquarelli Symonds and the Wharton School’s Alfred West Jr., Learning Lab, and proudly supported by Amazon Web Services.
Each year, over 1000 educational innovators from all the world submit their projects to our 17 Award Categories for free. The overall winner receives US$50,000 in total funding.
- Hybrid Learning
- Presence Learning & Teaching
- Nurturing Employability
- ICT Tools for Teaching & Learning
- ICT Support & Services
- Business Education
- Best Educational App
- Learning Assessment
- Cultivating Curiosity
- Best University-Employer Partnership
- Best Employer for Nurturing 21st-Century Skills
- Best Innovation in Cloud Studies
- Best Innovation in Blockchain Technology
The winning application will be rewarded for their efforts with $50,000 in funding, global visibility for their work, and one of higher education’s most prestigious awards.
The winners will be announced in San Francisco on Friday 30th November, at the 2018 Reimagine Education Conference, at a gala dinner to be attended by 500 delegates from across the academic world.
- Open to pedagogical pioneers, transformative teachers, and employability-enhancing educators who are improving learning outcomes for their students – particularly those whose approaches are integrating technology.
- Applicants can come from Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, USA and Canada.
Their panel of 200 expert judges will be looking for:
- Innovative approaches to teaching or learning;
- Programs or pedagogy designed to nurture graduate employability;
- Evidence of effectiveness, rigorously tested;
- The potential for scalability.
To apply for the 2018 Reimagine Education Awards you must first create an account. Email [email protected] with queries.
For more information, visit Reimagine Education Awards.