Deadline: April 8, 2018
Are you interested in developing your robotics idea or startup company? Join the first European Robotics Accelerator Program! The program focuses on early-stage companies. Aspiring entrepreneurs to test their customer needs, find their market-product fit, find their launching customer and test the commercial feasibility of their robotics ideas. The next edition will run in spring 2018 in Delft.
Robots aren’t just changing our future lives, they’re already involved in our lives today. They prepare our food, play our music and run our cars. Needless to say, they play a big role in our everyday life. However, they’re far from the limit of what’s possible. In order to accelerate the innovation of these techniques, YES!Delft & RoboValley are organizing the first European Robotics Accelerator Program in spring 2018.
Robovalley and YES!Delft will run the first European Robotics Accelerator in May this year. YES!Delft is a leading European technology incubator. They focus on startups working on complex technologies ( average time to market of 2-5 years) in Cleantech, Medtech, Robotics, AI and Blockchain.
- A structured program to reach your goals as an early stage startup
- An 8-week intensive pressure cooker program (Validation Lab) with valuable workshops each week
- Zero-equity program
- Coaching to help validate your robotics idea, market potential (market-product fit) and business model for the European market
- Introductions into the robotics ecosystem, in order to build a strong and valuable network of robotics mentors, peers and experts
- Access to RoboValley’s investment fund
- The possibility to find a launching customer, having access to RoboValley’s & YES!Delft’s networks
- All the benefits of the YES!Delft Ecosystem (mentors, co-working space, partners)
- Funding for travel and housing cost for international teams.
- The possibility to join the Systems for Robotics program (by TU Delft) and receiving coaching by a dedicated residential researcher.
- They are looking for
- Robotics enthusiasts
- Recent graduates (regardless of education level)
- Business professionals in the robotics field with a startup business idea
|April 8th, 2018||Deadline applications|
|April 23rd, 2018||
Selection day at YES!Delft (startups need to be available to pitch in person / through skype)
|Week 17, 2018||Invitations to selected startups|
|Week 20, 2018||Start program|
For more information, visit European Robotics Accelerator Program.