Deadline: April 1, 2018
Are you under 30, running an innovative, fast-growing and impactful business? Apply now for the prestigious Ye! Global Youth Entrepreneur Award 2018! Don’t miss this opportunity to present your business on the international stage to investors, entrepreneurs, high-level stakeholders and government ministers!
Ye! Global Award is an annual award that acknowledges and celebrates an outstanding young entrepreneur’s work in deploying innovative solutions and business models in a startup company that demonstrates not only high growth potential, but also high impact on the society. The Ye! Award is part of the Global Inclusion Awards.
- Winners will be recognized within the Ye! movement as leaders in creating sustainable economic opportunities for youth;
- Winners will spearhead the movement and be recognized within the Ye! Global network of international stakeholders as driving forces of change;
- This is an opportunity network with high-ranking country officials, business leaders, business angels and representatives from large multinational institutions.
Any entrepreneur, from any country who is under between 16 and 30 years old and whose enterprise has been officially running for over a year can apply.
- You, the entrepreneur
- Are the founder or co-founder of an enterprise
- Show a high level of integrity and a commitment to sustainability
- Your Business
- Existing, registered companies (>1 year of operations) with proven customer base
- Post revenue
- Scalable or replicable business models
- Potential for sustainable job creation
- Commitment to the principles of People, Planet, Profit.
For more information, visit Ye! Global Youth Entrepreneur Award.