CEAIE Teach in China Program 2018 (fully-funded)
Deadline: May 7, 2018
The China Educational Association of International Exchange (CEAIE) Teach in China Program is now open for applications. The CEAIE program will be a chance for experienced teachers to live and work in China for twelve months. CEAIE, seeks to promote language exchange and mutual understanding among young people at home and abroad, and to improve foreign language education in Chinese schools.
The aim of the program is to promote language exchange and mutual understanding among young people at home and abroad, and to improve foreign language education in Chinese schools. CEAIE has been working together with partner organizations overseas to provide opportunities for young people and experienced teachers to work as language teachers in Chinese schools at all levels since 2005.
They seek applications from a diverse range of qualified teachers. They welcome applications from candidates majoring in Education and English language study or with teaching experience will be highly competitive. There is a preference for candidates who have traveled overseas, and a high preference for those with extensive teaching experience.
- TEFL Certification
- Round-trip flight from U.S. to China
- Free housing
- International Experience
Further working opportunities may be provided after completing a year of teaching.
CEAIE is seeking candidates who:
- A native speaker of English from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom or the United States of America.
- Must be 20 – 55 years
- Have a bachelor’s degree or above
- Interested in teaching and living in China
- Have teaching experience
Applications are reviewed holistically, with consideration of the following:
- Professional qualifications, including training, credentials, publications, and awards
- Strong educational background
- Teaching experience, TEFL certification
- Interest in China, and teaching overseas
- Diversity of background and experience to represent the varied array of the American population
A complete application will include:
- Completed online application form
- A personal statement of no more than 250 words
- University Transcript
- Curriculum vitae (CV, up to 3 pages)
- A mock teaching demonstration on video
- 1-2 Letters of Recommendation (You must register 2 recommenders on-line by accessing the “Recommender Registration” section of the online application. Recommendations MUST be completed online
Please email [email protected] if you have questions.
Download the Full Application Instructions Here
For more information, visit CEAIE Teach in China Program.