Deadline: April 30, 2018
The Cohort 2 of the African Changemakers Fellowship Program is now open for application. The program selects impressive African visionaries between ages 25-40 to train and empower them to change their communities positively across Africa and beyond. These committed changemakers know best how to transform businesses and their communities’ social issues–they make it possible here.
African Changemakers Fellowship Program continues to develop African leadership and entrepreneurial skills through training, mentorship, collaboration and a connected network to a global changemakers. You will learn a lot from us and they will learn a lot from you, African Changemakers Fellowship is through a selection application process; selected applicants are enrolled in FREE intensive 5 weeks online training to share, collaborate and learn everything on civic engagement, entrepreneurship, leadership, project management, social enterprise and mentorship.
- 25-40 years old
- A citizen from any of the 54 African countries.
- Fluent in English – can read and speak in English.
- Have access to internet, computer, laptop or mobile device to connect to online program.
- Able to commit a full 5 hours a week to the program.
- Passionate about using their skills to make positive impact in their community and businesses.
- Interested in leadership and social enterprise for Africa sustainable development.
- Can demonstrate leadership and collaborative skills with people.
- Can demonstrate initiative, self-direction, and a “can-do” attitude
For more information, visit African Changemakers Fellowship.