Future Super/StartSomeGood Climate Leaders Challenge 2018
Deadline: April 23, 2018
The Climate Leaders Challenge is open for application. The challenge is seeking to fund and support social enterprises that create structural or behavioural change. They’re seeking projects and organisations that combat climate change and address the root causes of environmental, animal welfare and human rights issues.
The Climate Leaders Challenge presented by Future Super is an opportunity for your organisation to showcase your work and amplify your message to the world. Participating in the challenge means you’ll get access to exclusive training with StartSomeGood; opportunities to promote your project far and wide; and run a highly valuable crowdfunding campaign with Future Super’s ‘’Fundership” model to support your project.
Running a Fundership campaign
As a community-driven super fund, Future Super seeks opportunities to work with people-powered organisations fighting for positive change.
If you have passionate members who care about important issues – climate action, refugee rights, gender equality and many more – a Future Super Fundership Program could help you deepen member engagement, boost donations and influence capital markets for good.
Here’s how it works:
- You run a member-driven, issues-based fundraising campaign
- Fundraising participants can turbocharge their fundraising by switching to Future Super or referring a friend
- Participants are introduced to Future Super and offered a $150 donation boost if they switch, and an additional $150 for every successful referral
This can be a valuable opportunity to raise awareness and funding for your project. If your project is selected, you will work with Future Super to run an exciting crowdfund campaign!
- Open to social enterprises that create structural or behavioural change
- As Future Super is a fossil-fuel-free super fund working to divest Australia away from fossil fuels, projects that are climate-related are highly favoured.
You can apply if you:
- Have an idea that will transform the world for the better
- Are passionate about addressing the root causes of climate change, animal welfare, or human rights issues
This is an exclusive opportunity and only 6 projects will be selected. If you’ve got a project which will benefit people and the planet, applications open until 23 April 2018.
For more information, visit Climate Leaders Challenge.