Go Green in the City 2018 (Win a trip around the world and a job with Schneider Electric)
Deadline: June 1, 2018
Go Green in the City 2018 is going to be bolder, better and more exciting! Schneider Electric is inviting you to join the 8th edition of the ultimate global student competition in sustainable cities. This year, the finals will be held in the USA!
This is your chance to win a job offer with Schneider Electric, the global leader in energy management and automation, and a trip around the world to some of Schneider Electric’s international offices.
They want to solve business challenges of the future with you! Tell them – what’s your bold idea?
Choose from 5 competition categories:
- No Boundaries
- Sustainability & Inclusivity
- Digital Economy
- Smart Manufacturing & Supply Chain
- Cyber Security
Build a career with Schneider Electric and win the international trip! Members of the winning team will receive an opportunity to work with Schneider Electric as well as to visit Schneider Electric offices worldwide.
- Ten finalist teams from around the world will get a sponsored trip to the grand finale in the USA.
- You could be connecting with some of the bold people in Schneider Electric, who lead their effort in digital transformation.
- Learn more about what it’s like to be part of the solution for a sustainable future with the global leader in energy management and automation.
- Win the top prize, and you could find yourself kick-starting a meaningful career with Schneider Electric.
- You’ll even get an international trip to witness how Schneider Electric turns bold ideas into bold actions.
- Open to Business or an Engineering students
- You must be over 18 years old
- You must be at least in the second year of your Bachelor’s or are already studying for your Master’s –
The opportunity of a lifetime awaits. Sign up now!
For more information, visit Go Green In the City.