Deadline: May 25, 2018
Nigeria LNG Limited invites applications for the Nigeria Prize for Science 2018. The prize is aimed at bringing Nigerian scientists to public attention and celebrating excellence in scientiﬁc breakthroughs in the nation. NLNG believes that the science prize will provide leaders with answers to crucial issues in development; improve the standards of living and re-energise the scientiﬁc community to seek solutions to national problems.
The theme for the 2018 competition is: Innovations in Electric Power Solutions. Entries are therefore requested from researchers for works that contribute to the electric power solutions especially for a Nigerian perspective.
The winner(s) would receive an award of one hundred thousand US dollars ($100, 000.00).
- The award is open to all Nigerians and non-Nigerians involved in the application of science to proffer innovative solutions to the electric power challenges confronting Nigeria.
- The work should be of outstanding merit and should have advanced the frontiers of knowledge and/or provided an innovative solution in the area of electric power
- The material for consideration must be original and indicate the specific area of merit; and all submissions must relate to that particular area.
- The materials for award must not be under consideration for any other award.
- All materials in support of the entry must be submitted within the time open for entry submission.
- Entries, including the supporting documents, must be submitted in six (6) copies.
Download the application form.
For more information, visit Nigeria Prize for Science.