Deadline: April 18, 2018
Pollicy is inviting applications for their DATAStrong Program 2018. DATAStrong is a comprehensive data skills program targeted at civil society organisations in East Africa. The program includes a 5-day interactive and participatory workshop in Kampala, Uganda from May 7-11, 2018.
The workshop is a step towards building a resilient community that is able to use data-driven visualizations and storytelling to bolster advocacy and rapidly respond to challenges posed by shrinking civic spaces in the region.
DATAStrong will select 10 organisations from Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania to participate in the skills building workshop. The program will focus on organisations from 3 thematic areas:
- LGBTQ Community
- Minority Groups
- Aging Populations
- This program is fully residential and all participants are expected to be present for the entirety of the workshop. All airfare, lodging and meals will be covered by the program.
- Applicants mus be a staff member of a Civil Society Organisation;
- Your organisation must be registered in Uganda, Kenya or Tanzania;
- Your organisation must work on issues related to the 3 thematic areas mentioned above;
- You must apply using the form below.
To apply, fill out the application form.
For more information, visit Pollicy DATAStrong Program.