QuestBridge Global Leaders Summit 2018 for U.S. College Students and Recent Graduates (Fully-funded to Oxford)
Deadline: April 20, 2018
The QuestBridge Global Leaders Summit 2018 is open for applications. This is a great all-expense-paid leadership opportunity in partnership with The Rhodes Trust.
From August 5-11, 2018, the QuestBridge Global Leaders Summit will convene 22 exceptional college students and recent graduates from low-income backgrounds at Oxford University at the Rhodes House for an exclusive, all-expense-paid institute focused on developing civic-minded leadership.
Fellows selected for the Summit will engage in conversations, lectures, and insightful activities geared toward helping participants define their personal leadership styles and strengths.
- Top performing, low-income college students or recent alumni with aspirations for excellence in leadership; including but not limited to QuestBridge Scholars & Alumni or others from similar backgrounds who attend(ed) QuestBridge college partners
- Between the ages of 18-24 (must still be 23 by October 1, 2018)
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Record of academic excellence with a GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Be able to travel to Oxford, England between August 5 – 11, 2018
- Complete an online application by April 20, 2018
- Finalists will be selected by mid-May, and will be asked to submit additional materials
- Global Leaders Summit Fellows will be selected by June
For more information, visit QuestBridge.