Netherlands Enterprise Agency Creative Twinning Grant 2018-2020 (Up to €1,400,000)
Deadline: August 31, 2018
Is your company or NGO a cultural organisation? And are your cultural activities aimed at contributing to social cohesion in countries bordering on the European Union? If so, apply for a 2018–2020 Creative Twinning Grant. Creative Twinning is a subsidy scheme which assists in the development of cultural activities in countries bordering the EU. These activities strengthen mutual links, increase trust and improve communication between the Netherlands and the countries involved.
Creative Twinning projects contribute to:
- A more vigorous local cultural sector, which can contribute to social innovation;
- More participation in cultural events by young people;
- A safer, more sustainable urban living environment;
- Sustainable preservation of local cultural heritage.
- Each project may apply for a grant of €600,000 to €1,400,000. 4 to 8 projects will receive a grant under the Creative Twinning scheme.
- Young people between the ages of 15 and 24 in countries bordering the EU are the target group of these cultural activities that relate to the visual arts, performing arts, film and literature;
- Projects involving multidisciplinary art forms, cultural heritage and the design sectors (architecture, creative design and new media) are also welcome to apply for a grant;
- Projects should aim to contribute to inclusiveness for specific youth groups.
Creative Twinning is open for projects in countries bordering the European Union. These countries must meet the following conditions:
- They are not classified as least developed countries by OECD-DAC.
- They are served by an operational Dutch embassy.
- They are outside the European Economic Area.
Lebanon, Mali and the Palestinian territories are excluded as target countries for this programme.
For more information, visit Creative Twinning Grant.