Apply for the Immersion Project for Young Talents 2018 (Stipend Available)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
Applications are invited for the Immersion Project 2018. The Immersion Project is a fellowship that matches young undiscovered talents looking to get into the tech sector with the opportunity to learn directly from CEOs/MDs of tech companies while working on revenue focused projects in their companies. The purpose of the programme is to build people with better business acumen and ability to scale business ideas very fast.
The Project will select 12 fellows who will be placed in 12 tech companies. Prior to the placement, you will spend 2 weeks learning and working on projects remotely. The fellowship will be for 6 months. You are expected to organize a master’s class during the course of the fellowship where you host all the other 11 fellows to learn from the CEO/MD of the company you are assigned.
The main objectives of the Project are:
- Create a professional network: Fellows can build relationship with mates of like minds and founders of partner companies. This is a good jump start for their in the tech space.
- Professional Growth: Fellows get to learn from founders/MDs that they won’t have had access to for a period of 6 months. This is to augment what they have learnt from the books.
- Exposure to Real Business: Fellows will work on real projects that will actually contribute to the growth of the company. They will have a taste of running a company inside a company and this will build their mental muscle.
- You have the opportunity to learn directly from a founder and also be taught by 11 other founders;
- You will also be given stipends for feeding and transportation.
- Applicants should be innovative and self-starting individuals who have worked on either project, event or a start-up;
- They must have deep passion for learning and scaling tech businesses;
- Ideal candidate will have:
- A mind-set of giving back to the community. They will be organizing the third cohort of TIP
- Experienced in building a project, event or start-up;
- Hunger to succeed in what they commit to;
- Very smart;
- Track record of completing what they start;
- They must have domain expertise in one field e.g. Sales, Digital Marketing, Programming, Design etc.
For more information, visit The Immersion Project.