She For Change DiscovHER Leadership Bootcamp 2018 for Indians (Fully-funded)
Deadline: April 30, 2018
She For Change is accepting applications for DiscovHER Leadership Bootcamp 2018. DiscovHER Leadership is a unique leadership boot-camp by She For Change to help girls explore their leadership potential, strengthen their self-esteem and turn plans into action, all through a broad range of hands-on activities.
July 21-30, 2018 will see 24 girls from all over India from various cultural and economic backgrounds, beyond barriers and boundaries coming together under one roof in a quintessential resort near Kaziranga National Park in Assam to discover themselves and take their first steps towards change. Throughout these 10 days, we will impact the lives of 24 young girls by helping them find their truest potential, their most authentic selves.
They decided to be the guiding light for young girls unsure of stepping out of their comfort zone or due to various cultural or economic barriers to embark on a journey to be future leaders and changemakers. This journey is not limited to a 10 day workshop but rather a lifetime of mentorship and a resource hub. Through this 10 days journey, we help them discover possibilities and then mark their impact on the outside world
She For Change will cover all transportation and accommodation (including food) costs of the final participants for the entire duration of the summit.
- Applicants must be a girl aged between 18-24 years old.
- Applicants must come from any of the Indian states.
- Must have a good level of English or Hindi that enables them to understand, present and collaborate throughout the boot-camp.
- Applicants must be willing to show pro-activeness and participate effectively in all the activities and proceedings of the boot camp.
- Applicants must be willing to be a part of and add value to a dynamic community post the event.
- Applicants must be willing to take charge and become a leader.
- Stage 1 – Fill and submit the online application form at www.sheforchange.org/discovher/
- Stage 2 -Shortlisted candidates will be notified and put through a leadership and personality assessment test sent via e-mail
- Stage 3 -Further shortlisted candidates will be assessed through a phone interview
- Stage 4 – Final 24 participants will be sent a confirmation letter with further details of the boot-camp via mail
For more information, visit She for Change DiscoverHER.