Deadline: May 10, 2018
The Women in Africa (WIA) Philanthropy Foundation invites female entrepreneurs from Africa to apply to join the International Women In Africa Entrepreneurs’ Club – Project 54. WIA has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women. For the second edition, their ambition is to create the first delegation of women entrepreneurs from each of the 54 countries of the African continent. The 54 selected women will be an integral part of the WIA Entrepreneurs Club (launched in 2017).
Several benefits for the 54 selected entrepreneurs:
- Invitation to the WIA International Annual Summit in Marrakesh (27-29 September 2018): reimbursement of travel, accommodation and exhibition space decoration.
- Unique visibility: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world plus visibility on Women in Africa Club print and media supports including WIA Mag, social media, press, offering key visibility.
- High-level Networking: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech and during all the events of the Club (Regional and Local meetings).
- Special access to the WIA Link digital platform in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive. Real social network of entrepreneurs and all year long acres exclusive club.
- Mentoring: Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors)
The African Revelations Night will invite women entrepreneurs to present their project on stage.
- You are a female entrepreneur from one of the 54 countries of the African continent
- You have created an innovating company
For more information, visit Women In Africa Entrepreneurs’ Club.