How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World Program 2018 (Scholarship Available)
Deadline: May 15, 2018 (International Candidates) / June 1, 2018 (US Candidates)
Are you a woman leader poised for great impact in your organization, community, and world? Join women leaders from across the globe in a transformative leadership experience that will propel your leadership and impact forward. Come together with the greatest changemakers of our generation to expand your vision an accelerate your impact in the How Women Lead’s Women Leaders for the World Program 2018.
Participants in this program will take a deep dive into building their personal strengths, sustainability, visions, and plans for action. WLW members will also gain access to How Women Lead’s network of 5,000 powerful, global women from across all disciplines, as well as the How Women Give grants network.
- A week long residential retreat just outside the San Francisco Bay Area (September 23-28, 2018)
- Six months of coaching to support ongoing work (September 29, 2018 – March 31, 2019)
- Welcoming into the WLW Network with ongoing training and networking opportunities
- Tuition for the 2018 WLW is $10,000.00 U.S. dollars, which includes: leadership education, six months of ongoing group coaching, materials, meals, and lodging. How Women Lead is offering a limited number of scholarships based on need of up to $9,000 for international participants and $7,500 for U.S. participants.
- Open to women at the top of their game in business, tech, philanthropy, media, politics, or social entrepreneurship
- Ready to scale their impact
- Pioneering new avenues for social and/or systems change
- inspired by collaborating with other influential women leaders
For more information, visit Women Leaders for the World (WLW) Program.