Türkiye International Scholarships to Study in Turkey 2018 (3rd Round)
Deadline: May 14, 2018
The 2018 Türkiye Scholarships 3rd round of applications are now open. Türkiye Scholarships is a government funded higher education scholarship program which is designed for international students to study in Turkey. The Türkiye Scholarships are offered for undergraduate and graduate, Ph.D., proficiency in art, and research level.
Türkiye Scholarships consist of these opportunities:
- Tuition and Fees
- Health Expenses
- Turkish Language Course
- Transportation (only for the first arrival and after graduation)
(Opportunities provided by Türkiye Scholarships can change depending on scholarship programmes except undergraduate and graduate scholarship programmes).
- Candidates must not be older than 21 years of age for undergraduate degree, 30 years of age for master’s degree and 35 years of age for doctoral degree.
- Applicants who apply to Türkiye Scholarships must be a graduate or able to graduate at the end of the current academic year.
- Candidates have to meet the criteria of the university and department which they choose. If it is requested by the university or department, candidates must submit the necessary documents such as the scores of SAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, etc. Applications of candidates who do not submit the required documents will not be evaluated.
- The list of countries open for undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- Andora, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Belarus, United Arab Emirates, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cape Verde, Algeria, Djibouti, Chad, China, Democratic Republic of Congo Ethiopia, Morocco, Ivory Coast, Palestine, Finland, French Guiana, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea Bissau, Grenada, Guyana, Georgia, East Timor, Dominican Republic, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, , Haiti, Croatia, Iraq, Iran, Israel, Jamaica, Cambodia, Cameroon, Montenegro, Qatar, Kazakhstan, Comoros Islands, Congo Republic, Kosovo, Kuwait, Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, North Korea, Cuba, Laos, Latvia, Liberia, Libya Mauritania, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Central African Republic, Uzbekistan, Palau, Panama, Poland Romania, Russia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Malawi, Mali, Mali, Marshall Islands, Lithuania, Lebanon, Hungary, Madagascar, Macedonia, Saint Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, Sudan, Surinam, Syria, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Oman, Jordan, Venezuela, Yemen, Greece.
- The list of countries open only for postgraduate and undergraduate applications in the third round are as follows:
- China, Panama, Taiwan.
- Application can only be made online through www.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr. Candidates are required to submit/upload all the required information and/or documents through the application system.
- Applications made by post, courier or by hand will not be accepted.
For more information, visit Türkiye Scholarships.