Deadline: May 7, 2018
Nominatiins are now open for Aidsfonds Fast Forward Award 2018 – Local innovation for global challenges in the HIV/AIDS response Building bridges between communities and donors. The Aidsfonds Fast Forward Award links community-led organisations with potential donors. Community-led organisations take the stage to pitch their innovation to a jury at AIDS 2018.
The Fast Forward Award searches for ‘golden eggs’ – innovative interventions organised by and for the community. They aim to link these innovative local solutions with donors in order to increase funding for communities and scale up successful approaches. Aidsfonds believes communities should be put first. At the AIDS 2018 conference they celebrate your excellent work with the Fast Forward Award!
Are you a community-led organisation? Do you implement an activity, approach, or project, which fits this description? Apply or nominate others to take part in the Fast Forward Award 2018!
Four community-led organisations will be selected to pitch their local innovation on stage at AIDS 2018. A high-level jury of innovation experts and investors will select a winner.
- The winner receives the Golden Egg, Fast Forward Award, for best community HIV/AIDS solution!
- Four nominees will be funded to attend the AIDS 2018 conference (of max value €4000 , in case you are already attending other options will be discussed)
- Your organisation is a community-led organisation, meaning led by a key population or constituency (e.g. people who live with HIV, sex workers, young people, LGBT+, people who use drugs , prisoners, and open to other local communities)
- Your activity has a direct positive impact i n the HIV /AIDS response
- One person from your organisation is available to attend the conference, 23 – 27 July 2018
- You are working in one of the following countries: Botswana, Ethiopia, Indonesia, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nigeria, Russian Federation, South Africa, Uganda, Ukraine, United Republic of Tanzania, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- Your activity:
- Is community-led by and for a key population and locally being implemented
- Is an innovative approach to HIV/AIDS in your community
- Can be scaled up , either in area, or size, or frequency
- Has successful results tackling HIV and AIDS
- You are enthusiastic about your approach and willing to pitch it at AIDS 2018!
For questions please email: [email protected].
Complete the application form.
For more information, visit Aidsfonds Fast Forward Award.