Deadline: August 31, 2018
The Frame Contemporary Art Finland is pleased to announce the opening of the Travel Grant for Art Experts for Travelling Abroad 2018. Frame awards grants to promote and support Finnish visual arts in the following fields of contemporary art: fine art, photographic art, media art, art handicraft, comics art, performance art and sound art.
The purpose of the travel grant is to promote the international mobility and networking of Finnish art experts and to promote the opportunities of Finnish art and artists for international interaction and the exhibition of Finnish art internationally. The purpose of grants awarded by Frame is based on the strategy of the Finnish Ministry of Education and Culture and Frame’s own strategy.
Travel grants can only be applied for to cover personal
- travel expenses
- accommodation expenses
Travel grants cannot be spent on
- residencies (including travel to and from)
- per diems or living costs
- participation fees
- studies, theses
- Finnish art experts can apply for a travel grant for work-related trips abroad;
- Travel grants may not be applied on behalf of another person.
Fill in your application form online at Frame’s grant service. The following are required appendices:
- travel plan: itinerary and purpose of travel
- Curriculum Vitae (1–2 pages) or biography
Attachments should be in PDF or JPG format. The maximum file size is 3 Mb.
For more information, visit Frame Travel Grant for Art Experts.