GLG Social Impact Fellowship 2018 for Nonprofit and Social Enterprise Leaders (Funded)
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Applications for the 2018 GLG Social Impact Fellowship are now open. GLG Social Impact is an initiative of GLG, the world’s largest platform for professional learning, to advance learning and decision-making at distinguished nonprofit organizations and social enterprises. The GLG Social Impact Fellowship is the flagship program, providing learning resources to a select group of nonprofit and social enterprise leaders for two years, at no cost.
The GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Each year of the Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s offices in New York City or Austin. At the convening, Fellows learn how to use the GLG platform, meet the people of GLG and each other. They work closely with Fellows to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
- Learning: Tailored learning opportunities include phone consultations with subject matter experts, in-person meetings, roundtable discussions, teleconferences, and workshops.
- Strategic Support: Dedicated GLG research professionals serve as thought partners for Fellows and their management teams. Research professionals design engagements that provide insight to better inform strategy, address challenges, and help organizations maximize impact.
- Events: Fellows and their teams have access to GLG’s dynamic, year-round events in addition to custom learning engagements.
Through the selection process, they seek a set of characteristics critical to the success of our Social Impact Fellows and their organizations.
- Founders or Executive Directors / CEOs
- Curious, committed, passionate and tireless
- A strong track record and clear organizational vision
- The ability to articulate high priority use cases for GLG
- They consider organizations with nonprofit, mission-driven for-profit, and hybrid structures:
- Nonprofits with operating budget between $1-15M
- Mission-driven for-profit with annual operating budget under $500,000
- Hybrid organization of comparable size
- At an inflection point and pursuing scale
- Average 3-5 years in operation
- Minimum 5 full time staff
- Established leadership team, supporting key strategic planning and execution
For more information, visit GLG Social Impact Fellowship.